Total Pageviews

Monday, November 17, 2008

Two of a kind...

So yesterday I was playing with Audrey, we were having such a bonding moment. Definitely camera worthy! Note: For such a wee little girl of ten months she has got some hidden strength in those muscles.

As we are playing, she finds my shiny earrings dangling from my ears. No problem, she plays with them alot, so I let her pull and twist on them. Never again. She decides they should go in her mouth, and starts yanking them closer to her open mouth. The earring can only last so long, and it is finally ripped out of my ear. (I couldn't pry her little hands off of it). "Ouch!" I said to a smiling Audrey.

Well, sister heard the commotion and comes to investigate. Cora asks, "Is Mommy crying?" I said, "No, sister just pulled out mommy's earring, I'm okay. Thanks for asking!" I'm thinking to myself, what a sweet and caring little girl. Next thing I know, Cora pulls out the other earring from my ear. I looked up and Cora is smiling at me. Whose children are these?

No comments: