Okay, yes it has been 10 months since my last blog...which also happens to be my first blog too. :0)
I guess that is what happens when you have another child enter into your household. Audrey Marie has joined our family, and she is a wonderful, sweet, perfect addition! We love her dearly! She is starting to stand now, so I don't think it will be long before she is walking and trying to catch up with her big sis! Cora has really embraced her little shadow and wants to hold her all the time. Big sis is talking all the time, and always makes me laugh when she asks..."What are you doing, Mommy?"
With the miracle of birth, there also comes death. This year there was no exception. My great grandmother, Ola Opal Fine, passed away October 31, 2008. She lived an amazing 104 years, truly was a strong woman, and was a master storyteller to all that would listen. My grandma was an terrific cook, and I will miss her dearly. Something I take along with me from her life...even when she couldn't read the Bible towards the end of her life, she had memorized in her early years many verses and hymns that she could draw to the forefront of her mind anytime she needed the fuel from God's goodness. That is a testimony worth noting! I love you Grandma and I will miss you till I see you again in glory! Thank you for making the most of your life!
No comments:
Post a Comment