Total Pageviews

Monday, August 23, 2010

Our baby boy is here!


Last week marked the 37th week of my pregnancy! In fact, Wednesday was the exact date! Well, our sweet little guy decided that August was a good month to come (actually, our Lord decided that), instead of September 8th when he was due. Thursday, August 19th at 2:53 pm M.J. made his appearance! He was 6 lbs. 14 oz. and was 18 1/2 inches long.

He has a FULL head of hair and long eyelashes. According to my mom, he looks like me when I was born. He was also the same weight I was. I think that he looks like my oldest when she was an infant, and she does take after my side of the family.

It has really been a great adjustment coming home with him. He is a great baby so far, and just melts my heart! I already adore him, and Jake is so thankful that he isn't quite so outnumbered in our home! ;)

These are afew of my favorite pictures this week...




1 comment:

phillips phamily said...

Congratulations! It's amazing how alike our families are!