My little guy is three months today, and I want time to stand still for a moment. I just want to savor his sweet baby smell, his little fingers and toes, his cooing and the innocent little smiles that he gives me each day. I think the hardest part is realizing that this will be the last time that we have a three month old. There is a long list of lasts that I get a little teary eyed thinking about.
Total Pageviews
Friday, November 19, 2010
The list of lasts...
My little guy is three months today, and I want time to stand still for a moment. I just want to savor his sweet baby smell, his little fingers and toes, his cooing and the innocent little smiles that he gives me each day. I think the hardest part is realizing that this will be the last time that we have a three month old. There is a long list of lasts that I get a little teary eyed thinking about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Erika, I love your heart! It's been too long my friend. Hope you are well!
Post a Comment