I keep seeing other bloggers welcome readers into their home for the holidays to see the festivities indoors! So I thought that I would record what our Christmas home for 2008 looks like. Especially since last year I was in no mood to decorate since I was nine months pregnant. I am trying to make up for lost time I guess.
The tree...
Of course, there are always toys around! I thought Jake had a cute idea to put the Little People's train under the tree. The kiddos love it! Can you see the snow outside? Now we need a yummy cup of hot chocolate or coffee to go with the atmosphere.
The mantle...
I should have taken a close up of our nativity scene sitting on the ledge there. We received this set for our wedding minus one wise man. So with our oldest we have to do extra explaining as she plays with it. For a while I used an extra snowman as a stand in wise man, but then even I began to think that was tacky and disrespectful.
Other bits...
Snow flakes are a fun and easy way to dress up the windows during the season! When C is a bit older I am going to start making them with her.
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment