This year our little precious A turned two years old! She is such a delight to us! Definitely, she is a busy little girl, but we would have it NO other way! This is what she is doing right now...
She is very curious about what is happening around her. She will open all of the drawers & closets because there might be something fun behind one of those doors.
She carries a purse/bag around everywhere. It is very rare that you will see her without a bag of some sort. In fact, we call her our little "bag lady" now. She is known for this. I am very impressed on how much stuff she can cram into her little bag too. Right now, I am missing some car keys and who do you think probably found them...I'm sure it was our little bag lady.
She jabbers to herself all day long. She has her own little secret language that she has mastered. Our oldest doesn't even know what she is saying, so much for her helping me when I can't understand A. She does have some phrases that we can understand, like "you okay" and "where's daddy".
I think we will begin potty training soon and eventually wean A off of the addictive pacifier. But for now, I am happy with how things are! Thank you, Lord for sustaining our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment