Miss Stacy and C
Total Pageviews
Friday, February 12, 2010
Happy Valentine's Day...Pre-school style
This week I was able to be a room mother for C's pre-school Valentine's Day party. Since we have little sis too, I haven't been available to participate in these fun class parties. Boy, was C excited when mom showed up in her class. She was telling all of her friends, "Look! My mom is here today." It was so precious, and made me feel very loved!
They played games and had lots of treats to eat! Strawberry cream floats, yum! Each student handed out their V-day cards, and each enjoyed some time with their teacher. Here are some highlights...


They actually did really well despite all of the sugar they ingested! I was surprised at how calm they all were after the party. I'm so glad that I was part of this special day for C! I look forward to many of these class parties down the road. Happy Valentine's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment