Last week Jake and I celebrated our eighth wedding anniversary, and according to Jake "we are old." Considering how fifty years ago, couples would call you honeymooners at this step of marriage, because "back then" spouses stayed together till death. But anymore, unfortunately, eight years together can sound pretty significant...especially in Hollywood. To me it sounds pretty significant, and I have enjoyed this road so much! We've had our bumps and wrong turns, but every nick and scratch have been worth it!
Thank you, Jacob, for continuing to make the journey fresh and new, and for loving me as if I was perfect (which I am far from). It is so fun to be with my best friend everyday and how you push me to want to be a better believer in our Lord and Savior!
Here is a picture from 2004...wow, we look so young! BC (Before Children)

Here is a recent picture of us at a friend's wedding.

I'm laughing, b/c I noticed that Jake still has the same haircut. I love you, honey!
1 comment:
How did I miss that you guys have a blog. You're a good writer. Reading these posts makes me miss seeing you more often! I'm guessing you won't be hitting the gym to hard this summer. Wasn't last summer fun? :)
Post a Comment