Total Pageviews

Monday, August 8, 2011

My wanna be Samson!

Since the day that my boy was born he has had LOTS of hair! It was his trademark. I always got comments on it from strangers and friends. Well, it is so hot here right now (and humid), so I decided it was time to make him cooler and chop off his lovely mane.

He was born with more hair than he has now since I cut it off. I am having long hair withdraws, but I know that it will grow back. He doesn't look the same. I think that he looks older (and so does daddy), and I don't like that! :) See what you think...

Before shearing


After shearing


He doesn't seem to mind the change. His birthday is coming up in a few weeks,
so I have to get use to many changes to come.
I love you, Bubs! Your sweet, laid-back personality and hugs that you share make me one blessed mommy!

No comments: