I was fine with my oldest going to kindergarten, until her sister said that she missed her. Then I couldn't hold back the tears any longer. But C loves every part of school, and it is so cute she calls recess "precess". We have a choice on half day or full day school, and we chose half day. Now she gets the chance to be with her sister and brother for the second half of the day, and mommy gets to have one more year with my big girl.
I know that God is good always, and He works in all of the details. Since we moved, we've prayed for C's teacher. As it turns out, her teacher is someone that I know and she was the first person that greeted us when we walked into the school for orientation. I think this is going to be a good school year!
No comments:
Post a Comment